- Occasional Tables
- Coffee Tables
What are the different styles of coffee tables available?
At The Brick, we offer a wide variety of coffee table styles to suit every taste and home décor. Some popular styles include:
- Traditional: Often made of wood and featuring intricate designs and carvings.
- Modern: Sleek designs with clean lines, often made from materials like glass and metal.
- Rustic: Made from natural materials like reclaimed wood, with a more rugged appearance.
- Industrial: Features metal accents and a more utilitarian design.
- Transitional: A blend of traditional and modern elements, offering versatility.
- Lift-Top: Tables with a top that can be raised to provide a more comfortable surface for eating or working.
How do I choose the right size coffee table for my living room?
Choosing the right size coffee table depends on the size of your living room and your seating arrangement. Here are some general guidelines:
- Length: Aim for a table that is approximately two-thirds the length of your sofa.
- Width: Ensure there's at least 18 inches of space between the coffee table and the seating around it for easy movement.
- Height: The table should be the same height as your sofa's cushions, give or take a few inches.
Can coffee tables be used for storage?
Absolutely, many of our coffee tables at The Brick are designed with storage in mind. Here are some storage features you might find:
- Drawers: Some tables come with built-in drawers that are perfect for storing remotes, coasters, or magazines.
- Shelves: Open shelving under the table surface provides space for books, decorative items, or even small storage baskets.
- Cabinets: Certain models have closed cabinets, offering a more concealed storage option.
- Lift-Top: These tables have a top that lifts to reveal hidden storage compartments, ideal for storing items you'd like to keep out of sight but within reach.
How do I clean and maintain my coffee table?
Maintaining your coffee table is relatively straightforward:
- Wooden Tables: Dust regularly and use a wood cleaner for occasional deep cleaning.
- Glass Tables: Wipe down with a glass cleaner to remove fingerprints and smudges.
- Metal Tables: Dust and occasionally wipe down with a damp cloth.